- Shower before shaving. Hydrate your skin in the shower for several minutes to ensure your skn is as pliable as possible,
- Apply plenty of shaving oil or gel. As you apply, use a hand mirror to get the best view of the back of your head in the bathroom mirror.
- Use and advanced razor. This helps reduce pressure and provides less irritation.
- Use light, gentle strokes, and shave against the grain. That's the best way to get the smoothest, closet shave. Start from front to back and then shave the sides.
- Finally, apply a non-comedogegenic facial mosturizer. This will prevent your scalp from dryness and flaking.
Monday, June 8, 2009
When shaving your head use the following steps:
Posted by Uptick at 12:59 PM