- Moisten skin and apply shaving oil. Shaving oil will give you the closest and smoothest shave.
- Lift your arm up while shaving to pull skin tight.
- Shave from the bottom up, allowing the razor to glide over the skin.
- Avoid shaving the same area more than once, to minimize skin irritation.
- Don't press too hard! Simply let the blade and handle do the work for you.
- Avoid applying deodorants or anti-perspirants immediately after shaving, as doing so can result in irritation and stinging. To prevent this, shave underarms at night and give the area time to stabilize before using deodorant.
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Posted by Uptick at 12:58 PM